Sled-mount Powerpack Wiches from 1000kg to 15000kg safe working loads.
The winching speeds of our sled-mount power-pack winches can be varied to suit customer requirements and we also allow for large rope-drum capacities. A rigid open base design, allows the winch to be mounted horizontally or vertically and loads can be lifted directly through the centre of the base frame, ideally suited for limited space applications.
These winches make use of a direct-drive construction with no requirement for additional drive components, thereby increasing efficiency and maximising power output. They are fully reversible, giving the operator full control of the load in both directions at all times. Our units can be supplied with electric, pneumatic or hydraulic motors. All electric motors conform to NEMA, EEMAC or IEC specifications.
All our winches are equiped with call and roller bearings that allows for higher efficiencies and less maintenance. They also include high-efficiency planetary / helical gear reducers or helical worm gear reducers and anti-friction roller bearings which extends the product life, reduces noise and increases torque output.
Some of our custom engineered Sled-mount Powerpack Winches are:
- 25 Passenger tourist cable car system in Zambia (design, manufacture and commissioning of the winch and structure).
- 75 kW hydraulic man riding winch.
- 10 Ton Shaft sinking winch sets c/w fail-safe hydraulic brake callipers.
- Light-mast winches.
- 1 Ton Portable hydraulic winches, with rope capacity of 1 000 meters of steel wire rope.
- 15 Ton Ball mill rotation/installation winches.
- 10 Ton Safe working load man riding winch.
- 2 Ton Boat Winches.
- Goods lift winches & hoists.